A little story about me….
My name is Gus Ayinbode and I have been in the fitness industry since 1989. I used to work out my daily frustrations in the gym, and as I became fitter, I found that people treated me with more respect. I also found out that I was good at motivating people and I made it my mission to help others achieve the fitness levels they deserve.
I am married and have four wonderful children. I enjoy table tennis and martial arts but especially fitness challenges to raise funds for charity.. I pride myself by helping others take control of their lives both mentally and physically and have helped many people get up and running on the road to personal health and fitness, as well as completing a 10k or a triathlon event. Who knows what you’ll be able to achieve with a kick-start in the right direction!
With my experience, I can help you make healthy, realistic, sustainable lifestyle choices without the fads, quick fixes and gimmicks. My holistic approach will help you improve your health now and in the long-term.
- CHEK Exercise Coach
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2
- CHEK Integrated Movement Science Level 2
- CHEK Advanced Program Design
- CHEK Scientific Core Conditioning
- CHEK Scientific Back Training
- CHEK Tennis Conditioning Coach
- ASCM Certified Health Fitness Specialist
- Active IQ Cert in Exercise & Nutritional Interventions (Obesity & Diabetes)
- Active IQ Cert. Exercise Referral Specialist
- B.A.W.L.A Award
- RSA ETM Award
- YMCA Exercise & Mental Health
- YMCA Fitness Assessment & Exercise Counselling
- YMCA Exercise for Independently Active Older People
- Children & Adolescent Fitness Coach
- Sports Massage
- St John First Aid & CPR